We are looking for a full-time on the road technician who may respond to any variety of network emergencies, scheduled appointments, and planned installations that our company performs.
The right candidate will be a well-rounded individual, with good interpersonal skills, a clean, neat appearance, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, various levels of routing.
- Clean driving record.
- VMWare/ESX experience a plus
- Cisco CLI experience a plus
- Willing to submit to a drug test.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter. good time management skills.
- On-call shifts overnight/weekends
- Windows Server, Active
Important to note that we will train the right candidate.
60-day probationary period.